BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I must say that I have quite the collection of shoes and wear only a select few; these are one of the few. I love the color, the fit, the comfort, the flexibly. Frankly I love it all!
Keshia M.
Nike is a good brand. I buy nike shoes all the time. I work at a shoe store and majority of our customers will come in and buy nike. Overall though, nike items in general hold up well.
Aileen A.
Laredo, TX
I love this brand !! The shoes are so comfy and make you feel good. At first i was like a fan but when i got to owned a pair i totally like them so now i like buying them when i can.
Ashley M.
Spring, TX
I love my nike sneakers, they are the best out of any running shoe that I have ever owned, not only do they fit my feet well, but they also provide me plenty of stability and comfort.
Csgb V.
My favorite athletic line. I love everything from their shoes to their sweaters and leggings. Im always tempted to get so many sweaters from nike. Their shoes are so comfortable and extremely fashionable
Amber M.
The Nike aimax sneakers are for everyone and anyone. If your looking for comfort, reasonable price and style I highly recommend looking into getting a pair of Nike air max sneakers!
Mindy W.
Hurley, WI
I have these exact shoes they are the best I have bought and worth every penny just be carful when they get wet because they tend to get slippery. When working out or running they are very nice and comfortable and they fit to your feet pretty well.
Kristin S.
Favorite brand of athletic clothing by far! Never disappoints! And you can find it almost anywhere, they have an assortment of pretty much everything so it's a on stop shop with them!
Luis Fernando S.
Doral, FL
Nike. I use it in my flannels, my shoes. I recommend it for its excellent quality, I really like. and it gives me personality.

but I can say that their designs are fashionable!
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
Nike is the best sportswear brand ever!! I love buying clothes and shoes there. Their designs are really cool and beautiful;) Its expensive but its worth it, especially for the shoes!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back