BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Natasha B.
Winchester, KY
Nike is a great company with lots of options and style. These shoes are the only tennis shoes I wear for working out, running, or just running errands. Great quality workout clothing too!
india a.
Atlanta, GA
All the products are amazing, long lasting,and comfy/ SUPER cute! Also Nike has workouts so its beyond just the clothes... It shows how dedicated they really are about health and fitness.
Taylor R.
Clover, SC
I literally love everything from NIKE. Shoes, clothes, underwear, bras, socks, head bands & everything else. I love going to the outlets. I get everything i have nike for CHEAP. like extremely cheap.
Letica O.
Independence, MO
Recently got myself some nike shoes and I will never go back. Love them and they are so comfortable. I didn't have any issues at all with breaking the shoes in or blisters on my feet.
Brooke E.
Sacramento, CA
Best athletic wear. Love all of the products. Everything is high quality and lasts/wears well. Items for all ages with everything from sports equipment to clothing and accessories.
savannah b.
Coarsegold, CA
I work for a company partnered with a separate shoe company and everybody there buys bikes instead. We are on out feet 8 hours a day and these are the most comfortable brand shoes available
Tumia S.
Pinson, AL
Personally, I prefer the Nike "Outlets" over the regular stores because the outlets have better prices and sales ALL the time! They also have alot of rare shoes & apparel that the regular stores won't.
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
I have worn nike since I was little, so do and my son does as well! From running shoes to skate shoes, we've tried them
All! Always love the new styles and better than they the Comfort
staci B.
arcadia, FL
All of my workout clothes and shoes are from nike, I have never had a bad experience with their quality. I have had a pair of nike shoes from 10 years ago and they still look brand new!
Jeanie S.
San Francisco, CA
You cannot go wrong with the quality from Nike. I own 4 pairs and they are worth every buck you spend. If you live near an outlet location, seriously go hoard a few pairs. They can be fashionable for daily wear, or even when you're running at the gym.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back