BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jennifer G.
Stanhope , Nj
Nike is the only brand of sneakers that I purchase . They are very durable and last a long time . I like the many different styles to choose from They are very comfortable .
Lisa G.
Waldorf , Md
This is the MAJOR brand of tennis shoes I buy for my family. We love their clothes just as much. The quality of shoes and clothes are hands down one of our favs. I love the nike guarantee on their shoes. Love love love their products.
Casey C.
danby, vermont
Got my first pair of nikes last year and I love them! I feel like I'm walking on air. Their pricing range from affordable to expensive but they are definitely worth the money!
Lea W.
Clear Creek, WV
Love Nike. And all there products. But very seldom buy them, because they don't sale tall's ect. Both my children require tall shirts as well as I do. Limiting the availability.
Ashly H.
Sioux Falls
This is the only brand that I buy for shoes. I own Atleast 10 pairs of running shoes. I love how this brand has so many options as well as being able to customize your shoes!!!
Amber N.
Altoona, PA
Nike is my favorite when it comes to good sturdy gym sneakers. They fit perfectly and always support my feet. They last forever too, I only wear mine in the gym, no where else:)
Des G.
Ewa Beach, HI
Very pricey for athletic wear but the quality is great. Very comfortable and so many varieties in shoes, color, size, clothes. I love when we're able to customize the shoes too.
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN
I love Nike everything. They have the most fashionable work out clothes, and inspire me to want to get fit. I like their shoes a lot. I don't usually workout in them though!
Molly A.
Las Vegas, NV
I wear 8.5 ww. And would LOVE to buy the cute womens shoes.. but noooooo. The don't make that size.. unless not that i can find easily. Have to get my shoes in the men's section
Travis V.
Kaukauna, WI
I only buy Nike Shoes. Durability and comfort is the best thing you can ask out of a shoe. Nike brings both of these key elements to the table. Their clothes are also amazing!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?