BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Bianca C.
N Hollywood, CA
The go to sneaker brand. All their shoes are up to current style and comfortable. I wear my nikes to work where im on my feet the entire day And my feet don't hurt plus they look cute :)
Jenna R.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike is my go to brand for workout clothes. I always buy the dry fit T-shirts. They fit nicely, not too tight but not too lose, perfect for a girl who doesn't want tight clothes at the gym.
Mandy R.
They make everything you can think of they last a long time. i love there shoes because I'm a runner and nike supports what i need to be supported shocks help with my shine splits, ect.
Nikole D.
Fruitport, MI
Love Nike!! Their shoes are my favorite. Always stylish yet comfortable. My feet never hurt from running in them. Always love their clothing as well. Very comfortable and breathes easy.
Kelsey E.
Homedale, ID
When I ran track Nike was the only shoe I would wear. Their track shoes are super light and breathed really good my feet never got sweaty. It didn't hurt that they are super cute too ;)
Giselle C.
Bronx, NY
I own a pair of nike air pegasus. Let me tell you what a difference this sneakers make as oppose to my old regular running sneakers. Makes my jogging much easier without my feet hurting.
Khahinur S.
My favorite sneaker brand is Nike. I love Nike sneakers and my favorite color is white and pink together I always wear them when I am wearing light color clothing it matches me so well
Casey M.
Everything I buy from Nike is never a disappointment . I love everything o get from sweats to spandex to shoes to headbands . Everything they make I love them and they are comfortable .
Kaitlynn G.
Tucson, AZ
From my experience, all the Nike workout pants and shirts I have bought, I have loved them all! Nike is without a doubt, the best brand of shoes and clothes for a comfortable workout!
Shelbi B.
St Louisville, OH
These shoes have been by far the absolute best sneakers I have ever owned! They're lightweight and breathable, very comfortable for working out and training! Would recommend them to anyone!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back