BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
jada h.
Whats not to like about Nike..? I love this brand so much. I have plenty of clothing items from this brand and they have lasted me for a very long time. This brand is good for sports and just casual days out. Or staying at home.
Hayden P.
Olathe, KS
Great quality products for athletic wear! I also adore their shoes and continue to add on to my collection throughout the year. I think everyone should try out some nice pair of Nike running shoes because those are heaven sent.
Renee P.
Los lunas, NM
Love Nike! My issue is I’m a bigger girl and most of the time I can by with a large but only if I want it fitted. I like looser sweaters so I have to shop for those in men section which don’t come in the cute girly colors.
Lill O.
Holden, MA
I think that all of my Nike products are great quality and generally affordable. Some things they have are expensive but it’s possible to find them for affordable prices. I like the fit of Nike and often wear it for working out.
Emily M.
Phoenixville
Only purchased a few of their products including socks and shoes. I have a nice pair of sneakers and I get complimented on them all the time. I also purchased online without any problems. They have one of best customer service.
Julia D.
spring lake heights
I love the Nike store there is always so much to offer when going here. The only improvement I would want is sometimes the clothes are too expensive. I don’t shop here often but when I do I am always satisfied with what I buy.
Hannah B.
Lakeview
I love Nike I have always bought my workout shoes from them and they support my arch so well !. There customer crevice is great even though they are more expensive they are amazing quality I would totally recommend this brand.
Emily J.
Petal, MS
I would recommend any thing nike.  It is one of my favorite companies and I ALWAYS purchase my gym attire and shoes from the company. I love getting to go to the Nike outlet stores and search through their amazing prices.
Courtney C.
Morley
My family wears Nike in some way or another almost every day. From tennis shoes, sandals, shorts, or shirts..Nike has very comfortable clothing and shoes. For anyone into fitness or that enjoys comfort, I would recommend Nike.
Liliana G.
Reedley, CA
Let’s just say this I’m in love with Nike ! It has amazing clothing ! Very good quality. They have things such as socks,shoes,T-shirts, sweats etc ! I do shop a lot for Nike and I have never been disappointed. I would totally shop here again and again!!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?