BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Erin W.
Bridgeport, WV
I am very happy with Nike shoes I have bought in the past, however recently the have become very cheaply made and kinda flimsy! I would recommend going with older styles!
Kelly C.
Westerville, OH
My go-to for all workout clothing, including tanks and capris. Love their Pro Compression line, pants and shirts fit like a glove while still keeping you cool. No chafing. Decent lifiting gloves as well, though they run small.
Melissa A.
Pahoa, HI
Absolutely hands down my favorite athletic brand. Especially for shoes. All my running, basketball, and wrestling shoes were Nike and lasted FOREVER. Loyal Nike customer.
Courtney P.
Allen, TX
I have worn Nike since I remember and I have never had a single issue with it. The prices are a little high sometimes but you truly are getting the quality you pause for.
Taylor G.
Any type of athletic apparel i wear is Nike! Such cute and comfortable athletic clothes and great quality! Typically pretty pricey but always great deals and so worth it!
Hayne P.
Mountain View, CA
I love their running gear! I feel like the running jackets are more affordable than Lulumon and just as cute. Their bras and running shorts are so cute and colorful too.
Janna M.
Nike isthe preferred choice of all members of my immediate family. Have always been long lasting, comfortable and up to date on design. Thanks Nike...we love your brand!
gayle r.
EL CENTRO, CA
When I think of quality athletic shoes, apparel and accesories, one brand always comes to mind first--NIKE! I love that they support and empower women and girls, plus they make super cute styles that are functional and stylish.
Salina S.
Love Nike products, the only sneaker brand I purchase! My comfort shoe is the roshe run, light and supper comfortable to wear, especially for a college student on the go!
Lunia M.
Nike is my favorite brand to buy shoes from and I'm not a big shoes person. I bought both of my running shoes from them and they are very comfortable to run and walk in.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?