BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Vanessa Q.
Plant City, FL
Love nike it's been around for centuries. It is pricey but totally worth every dime. they have so many different varites. Comfortable for sure.
the look is cute also, i love NIKE
Melanie R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Everything Nike is spectacular. The have well made products and offer the newest designs! I only have nike shoes because i know their quality is amazing and i trust no other brand
Jacqueline C.
Austin, TX
I love nike ! Their shoes, gear helped me accomplish some of my weightloss goals! Their shoes don't get worn out easily. Made a big impact. Can be expensive but totally worth it.
Anna O.
Austin, TX
My Drrecommended nike air max 2012 shoes after I developed plantar facitis. These shoes are a dream! They've helped me keep to my fitness goals in the middle of an injury. In these shoes I've lost weight and built a fitness focused lifestyle.
Emily B.
Ft Mitchell, KY
Nike shoes are the best! Last year I bought a pair of Nike gym shoes and I will never go back to any other brand. I'm even in search of another pair, but Nike is the only brand that has come close to what I want in my next pair of gym shoes!
Bibiana M.
Sun Valley, CA
Love, "love, love!!!! Their shoes are comfortable. Macy's always has deals on them. Just have to constantly be on the look out for their deals. Love the variety of their shoes.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
Who doesn't love Nike? I'm a runner and survive on Nike Pro's. I also have used my Nike Free shoes for the past year and am in love! I have a lot of "arch" issues and these help.
Kendra F.
I feel like Nike is a go-to for most people, including my family. My husband only wears Nikes for basketball and my son that runs uses Nike for his road runs (but not trail runs).
Alexis  C.
Swiss Cottage, London
Nike Frees are the most comfortable running shoe I have ever purchased! Versatile for weight lifting, spin class, and running on all different terrain. I'm addicted - on pair 4
Laura L.
Tampa, FL
The shoes do run small sometimes as well as the clothing size, but they last forever. I've had my running shoes for years and I still love them as well as my compression pants.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?