BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Damaris I.
irvine
I love the shopping at the Nike outlet . They have shirts and pants on sale sometimes and I’ a big fan of sport wear so I’m always shopping when I need something .!
Taryn S.
Nike has been an all time go to for my family for active wear. They have a great selection of running shoes, sports tops and bottoms, as well as accessories to go along with It. I love their sports bras and leggings!
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
The quality of this brand is definitely worth it. Although I don’t buy from this store often, I have purchased pants and a shirt which I like. The three pants I have are black and are comfortable and made from a stretchy, non-fading material. I will definitely buy from here again.
Morgan Q.
Nike products are some of my favorite athleisure and workout clothes! They’re super comfortable while being super adorable. Their shoes are one of my favorite because of their variety of styles and their leggings are my favorite because they’re size inclusive with lots of stretch.
Callie S.
Super fast shipping, I was so impressed! Their running shorts and running shoes are absolute lifesavers for people who are and aren’t active. I don’t shop often, but when I do, I’m never disappointed!
Peggy K.
Mt Prospect, IL
I love Nike workout clothes and athletic shoes. They are very comfortable and chic. Because Nike has cute clothes and shoes, they actually make me want to work out which is a great motivator. You can even wear the workout clothes as regular clothes and still look chic and be comfy.
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
I will ALWAYS be a Nike girl! Almost all of my athletic gear and shoes are Nike. It lasts for a super long time and stays in a great looking condition. I love shopping at the Nike outlet store where I can find amazing deals and save some money! Will always recommend to others.
Edna D.
glendale
Favorite brand.i always get ready for another school year by getting new shoes at my local nike store. My favorite purchase yet are white high tops. In my opinion nike is affordable because your paying for what you get and in my opinion nike will never go wrong.
Mikaela S.
North Charleston, SC
perfect store for athletic people. they carry shoes and clothes for a lot of different sports. their shoes are made of great materials and they’re very comfortable.
Brooke R.
Dayton
I love Nike athletic wear. I own Nike products that can be worn from head to toes: shoes, shorts, leggings, sweats, shirts, headbands, etc. Always quality products.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?