BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kendra F.
I feel like Nike is a go-to for most people, including my family. My husband only wears Nikes for basketball and my son that runs uses Nike for his road runs (but not trail runs).
Than M.
NE
I have the Nike Lunar Forever2 in Black and Bright Green color. These pair of shoes are great for jogging/walking. I jogged for 2 miles and i feel supported in my heels and ball of my feet when walking. I never had blister from these shoes.
Cassia W.
Kettering, OH
I love Nike everything! I'm in sports year round and their products are one of the best and the quality is sooooooooo good. There's no such thing as too many Nike shoes or socks.
Vanessa Q.
Plant City, FL
Love nike it's been around for centuries. It is pricey but totally worth every dime. they have so many different varites. Comfortable for sure.
the look is cute also, i love NIKE
Anna O.
Austin, TX
My Drrecommended nike air max 2012 shoes after I developed plantar facitis. These shoes are a dream! They've helped me keep to my fitness goals in the middle of an injury. In these shoes I've lost weight and built a fitness focused lifestyle.
Eden L.
Kannapolis, NC
I only wear Nike after trying many different shoes especially for working out and running. Nike's are so comfortable and they have lasted longer then any other shoe I have owned.
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely love nike. Been wearing them since I was born. Their shoe designs are always amazing and the colors goes perfectly with my wardrobe. And I love their slogan JUST DO IT
Amanda M.
Fort Wainwright, AK
When it comes to picking a new pair of running shoes, yoga pants, sports bras, or anything, Nike is always the way I go! I don't mind spending the extra money on Nike products because the products are all very durable and last me a long time!
Chassity L.
Loves it! Nike is my go to for all athletic apparel and shoes! Quality is always great and reliable. Some items can be pricey at times but that's what you get for good quality.
Jamie Y.
Las Vegas , NV
I am a huge fan of Nike for shoes and workout clothes. I mainly buy their shoes and have been very happy with them. Their clothes can be quite pricey, but they are good quality.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?