BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Autumn F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I've been very satisfied with every nike product I have ever bought. Their shoes last for a long time and their clothing is very comfy. I also love their sports bras, they have a lot of support.
Christine G.
Milton, NY
I love Nike. Both my boyfriend and I buy only Nike for our fitness gear. Definitely loyal to this brand. Not only does it keep me comfortable during running, but it also keeps ,e dry and stylish.
Jessica V.
Valdosta, GA
I have always been a huge fan if Nike! I use my nike shoes when I am exercising and they give me the best support! Nothing like a nice, brand new, good smelling pair of Nike's to start your day!
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
All my tennis shoes are nike. Although a little expensive, they are always worth the money. Very supportive, not heavy, and well made. They also have a wide variety. Their clothing is also great!
Maleigha R.
All of my athletic shoes are Nike and it is worth the purchase. You get what you pay for and it lives up to its standards. Nike clothing is also very comfortable and you can move in it freely.
Jane D.
I love Nike for clothing, but I don't find their shoes as comfortable as other brands. Their running shorts and spandex are expensive, but if you can find them for a good price they are awesome!
Anstiss E.
Anaheim, CA
My go to for athletic shoes and and definitely a very popular and well known brand. Their shoes are good for every kind of person, whether you are an avid runner or just a leisurely excersizer.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Not really a fan of their athletic shoes for running/training but I love the Jordan's and they are so comfortable on your feet you might as well be walking on a cloud. Not to mention they are stylish!
Crystal A.
Hanford, CA
So in love with my Nike shoes! I have used them for walks out with my family to my Zumba classes! They are comfortable, and so many designs to fall in love with them! I would love to be able to buy all of them! I started cross fit and the shoes hold up like the world!
Kaycee P.
I love Nike but the tennis shoes I have bought from them in the past aren't very wide. I don't consider myself to have wide feet but I can't buy these just in a regular size because their shoes make my feet hurt. But they are super cute. I just have to buy them wide.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?