BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kristen H.
Nike really has everything you need from exercise wear, sports wear, and casual wear. Never been disappointed with any of my purchases from them and the durability and style are a bonus!
Alexis C.
Clarksville, TN
I love Nike ! They have such amazing products and amazing quality. Their shoes are so comfortable and so are their work out clothes ! I would wear Nike every day of the week if I could !
Jim H.
The brand is on point. The gear always works. They make the buying experience easier online. Company's focus on sustainability is great and they're culture of innovation is admirable!
Stephanie G.
My husband loves Nike shoes. They last forever and they have lots of different styles to accommodate lots of people. We just bought our toddler two pairs and he looks so adorable in them.
Lindsey G.
Mesa, AZ
I only own two pairs of nike but I love the shoes I have. THeir product can be expensive but the quality is worth the product to not have my knees hurting after working out or running.
Savannah S.
Akron, OH
Only shoes I buy, only workout gear I buy. Nike is my go to. From sports bra, sweats, training shoes to running shoes. If I'm working out, I'm wearing nike. Usually head to toe. Love it.
Kristina S.
Madison, WI
I love this brand, it's one of my favorite to work out in or just to be super lazy and comfy. They have a great selection so you will find something you will love and will want to wear!!!
Megan F.
Kaukauna, WI
Only brand of running shoes I trust. I have bought every pair of tennis shoes from Nike, and the comfort level is wonderful. I live in my Free Run's. Plenty of color options and styles.
Emma B.
MARIETTA, GA
My favorite cross training show! So cute and comfortable while using great materials! The clothes are great for working out in any type of weather and really marry function and form :)
Lea  M.
Fallbrook, CA
Nike has been and always will be one of my fav brands ! so comfortable and true to size. during pregnancy all my nike clothes fit which was a huge bonus and made me like it even more. not to mention their shoes are so comfortable and will last for ever
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back