BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Tabatha S.
Charleston, WV
Nike is the best brand of shoe, or anything really, if you want to work out! They are so comfortable, and don't hurt your feet if you're trying to run. They're the best!
Allyse S.
Kettering, OH
Love these shoes! They come in many different patterns and colors. I get complements on my shoes everyday when I wear them. The only problem is they have minimum support so not perfect for running in, but highly recommend.
Estephania A.
I love Nike products! They're clothing is of great quality and the shoes as well! I've bought shoes customized 4 years ago and they are still in great condition. Everything is worth the price and the styles are always in fashion
Lunia M.
Nike is my favorite brand to buy shoes from and I'm not a big shoes person. I bought both of my running shoes from them and they are very comfortable to run and walk in.
Jorge G.
Nike is one of my favorite brands ever. I love running shoes and I wear them all the time, if I'm going for a run or trying to look well in fashion. I have so many pairs of nike shoes and clothes I can have my own nike store!
Onix M.
I own a collection of running shoes from NIKE. I also use Nike shoes for weightlifting and cross training. This is a very good brand for all types of physical activities.
Samantha H.
Morgantown, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike is hands down my favorite sports brands! i have owned over 20 nike shoes, and always run in their clothing! it is great quality and is really comfy! worth the price.
Angela S.
These are great. Doesn't weigh hardly anything and feels like my feet can breathe with these on. Feels great when you do walking exercise everyday. Plus they are pretty.
Jude L.
Lafayette, IN
My favorite shoes are my Nike janoskis. They look nice and sleek but are also super comfortable. Any Nike clothing I have has lasted a long time and is super comfortable.
katelynn p.
I absolutely love Nike shoes! I have 2 pair right now and they are both fantastic to run in. one is light weigh and airy and the other is lightweight and has memory foam!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?