BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Heaven R.
Love this brand I had a pair of shoes that were a pair of nikes for like 6 years before I had to throw them away. They are very good quality and great shoes for running.
Alora R.
Terre Haute, IN
My family as a whole tends to wear Nike over any other sneaker brands. I find that even though the shoes in the brand are a bit pricey they last me a long time with care.
Lisandra B.
I absolutely love love love buying running shoes from Nike I have a collection they give such an amazing comfort specially now that I'm pregnnt and I gonout on walks more!
Mariana F.
Oakland, CA
I really like Nike tennis shoes. They last for years !!! Perfect stylish and comfortable the only thing that would be a B it is that sometimes the price get expensive .
Lindsay G.
Los Angeles, CA
I do like Nike, but they're shoes normally don't fit my feet properly, which stinks cause I would love to get them. I have wide feet, and some of the shoes I've tried out are but narrow, so it ends up being uncomfortable for me.
Lezlie C.
I love this style and brand! I would recommend it to anyone wanting to expand their wardrobe and accessories! I love love their shoes and clothes so much! I definitely would recommend to others
Brittany S.
Redding , CA
Love my nike free run shoes. They fit great, are comfortable, give me best support. I was experiencing back pain from walking so much and got these, bam, pain all gone.
Allisa M.
San Diego, CA
Nike is so reliable when it comes to shoes, clothing, work out gear, anything (you name it). You wouldn't waste a penny on this brand. I would recommend NIKE to everyone.
Emily O.
White Hall, AR
I love NIKE, ever since I've started jogging, they are the best ones for my feet! They give me just the right amount of arch support along with how cute they always are!
Joann R.
Newport News, VA
Nikes are always and will always be my go to sneakers for the gym. I have 4 different pairs and can't wait to splurge on some more. Great for weight lifting and running.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?