BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Bianca C.
I used to live near an outlet and I love it! I got amazing deal on sneakers and clothing. I think I'm spoiled because I won't purchase anything from the non outlet store. With that being said event the outlets are hit or miss but they do give an additional military discount witch I love!
Neferttia J.
I like Nike as far as the shoes go. I think that most of their products are overpriced, but I guess that’s the name of the game. I’ve never not gotten the item I ordered or had to make a return due to poor quality.
Melanie J.
Shelbyville
I like Nike a lot. They are super comfortable and easy to use. There are many variety and styles for all kinds of people. You can use them at any time and occasion.
Callie S.
Super fast shipping, I was so impressed! Their running shorts and running shoes are absolute lifesavers for people who are and aren’t active. I don’t shop often, but when I do, I’m never disappointed!
Nice has very well made clothes and shoes. Sweatshirts and shoes are my go to from this brand. Running shoes are great and light weight. Everything is good quality.
member-3ecc6
Perfect for when I need shoes for the gym. The rest of their workout clothing is way overpriced compared to their competitors. Most people can’t fathom paying over $50 for a sports bra. Or $85 for a pair of leggings.
Mikaela S.
North Charleston, SC
perfect store for athletic people. they carry shoes and clothes for a lot of different sports. their shoes are made of great materials and they’re very comfortable.
Morgan Q.
Nike products are some of my favorite athleisure and workout clothes! They’re super comfortable while being super adorable. Their shoes are one of my favorite because of their variety of styles and their leggings are my favorite because they’re size inclusive with lots of stretch.
Damaris I.
irvine
I love the shopping at the Nike outlet . They have shirts and pants on sale sometimes and I’ a big fan of sport wear so I’m always shopping when I need something .!
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I love Nike! I buy a lot of sneakers for my boyfriend and I at the Nike store. They’re great quality and very comfortable. I also love their joggers and Nike pro shorts! My boyfriend loves their dri-fit everything. Nike can be a little on the expensive side, but the quality is great and long lasting.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?