4.78 / 5 based on 52,216 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
You can't go wrong with Nike. They have some of the most comfortable shoes and they are cute. Most of the time other brands are either cute and uncomfortable or comfortable and ugly, Nike is not.
This is a amazing sports brand. I can be not a sports brand to! They have backpacks, spandex, shoes, running shoes, socks, headbands, cheer bows, they have everything! I rec amend nike to everyone
Nike running shoes are the best they are very Comfortable and don't get you tired at all, and the feel they feel soft I love them i even put my shoes to go to the store :) because they feel great
I truthfully don't understand the obsession with nike shoes and have had pairs and really hurt my feet and I've performed dances in heels so it's pretty tough to give me significant discomfort there
I loveee Nike Free runs! I own about 10 pairs in all different colors they are so comfortable! I do crossfit in them all the time and they are definitely the most light weight shoe I've come across.
All my shoes are nike and i love them all, all great quality a little pricey but mostly worth it. Also i have nike track jackets and pants and they are really comfortable and great for cold weather.
I am such a fan of Nike, I love their sports clothes just to lounge around in and I don't even play sports. Their basketball shorts are perfect in the hot summer, it's something easy to throw on.
Nike is the best for workout gear and shoes! I've tried a lot of different running and walking shoes, and none of them make me as happy as Nike. Plus, you can customize your shoes with Nike ID. So cool! It can be a bit pricey, but it's worth it if you do a lot of running or workouts.
The only brand of shoes my husband has or will wear since he was a kid. As a child athlete he loved them and now that he is older and has joint issues they give him the comfort and support hr needs.
I used to love Nike, but I started getting shin splints, and then soon stress fractures in my shins from their running shoes. Even a few of my friends have had shin splints from their running shoes.
Q & A
Do you guys prefer Nike or adidas :)?
I've wanted Nike running shoes and I want to know if they are worth the money?
Who else LOVES Nike?
Is this brand comfortable?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos