BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Lissette J.
Tracy, CA
My mom and I love their Lunarglides. These shoes offer the ultimate stability for mild pronators like us. It's a great shoe and definitely worth the price, especially if you're an avid runner like us.
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
Super comfy. I taught boot camp classes in these, at least 3 a day. I was able to get air while jumping, jogging felt great when moving to different locations and great for lateral movement too.
Hayley C.
Simi valley, CA
I've been wearing Nikes since I was young and they are my go-to shoe. I love all of their products and it's definitely worth checking out. I wear them all the time when I play basketball and lift!
Charde' H.
Henrico, VA
90% of the athletic shoes in my closet are made by Nike! They've been a long trusted brand of mine for years. They continue to produce quality, aesthetically pleasing products and affordable prices!
James F.
Dallas, TX
I have worn Nike brand shoes most of my life. They have the most comfortable & supportive shoes on the shelves today. They are a little on the expensive side, but well worth paying for the comfort.
Meghan  M.
Hurst, TX
Really comfortable and light, perfect for running. I used them for weight training as well and they did the job perfectly. They're cute, comfortable, my one complaint is the laces come undone easily
Taylor P.
Sanger, CA
Nike products may be on the pricier side but they are definitely worth it! there are so many different colors and product selections, and they are very durable. other brands will wear out much faster. i ran track for years and nike was my go to brand for shoes and clothes!
Tina C.
Coraopolis, PA
Nike shoes are perfect. I have 3 different pairs of Nike running/walking shoes, and they are so comfortable. I use them for hiking and walking trails. I would totally recommend Nike to all others=)
Ashley M.
Fort Worth, TX
LOVE their free style line. I especially love that you can go on their site and custom made your own shoe, add your name, choose your colors.. Perfect! Good product for the price they sell them for!
Jessica T.
Woodbridge, VA
I ran the Nike Women's Half Marathon in these shoes and they are great! Lightweight but you still get the support you need while out running. I also love all the color combos that are available.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?