BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Michelle C.
Love Love Love anything Nike. I play many sports and love working out all my sneakers are from nike they make the most comfortable shoes and they always last me a long time.
Lindsey N.
Nike free run have got to be my favorite running shoes. Not only are they lightweight and the best to workout in, they come in so many colors! I want to buy every single pair!
Kimberly R.
Columbia, MD
Nike is one of my absolute favorite company I just love Nike sweaters,shoes, sweatpants, etc. They are comfortable and I love Nike roshes that's one of my favorite products.
Kristine H.
Brooklyn, NY
Nike is the number go to store. They mainly have active wear, which I love because there's so many different variety. Nike shoes are awesome too such as Roshe, dunks, sbs, etc
Brittany C.
Their Nike Shorts aka Norts are to die for. I've had a pair for over four years now and you would never know. They don't fade and remain in GREAT condition even with all the physical activities of hiking, running, jogging, lounging etc.
Kiana B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I know Nike sounds like it's overrated from how much people talk about it, but it is actually the best place to get clothes, shoes, sports equipment, pretty much everything!!
Darian R.
Denham Spgs, LA
Although they are a bit pricey, Nike makes the most comfortable anything. Whether you're lounging around the house or working out. Nike has got you covered from head to toe.
Alyssa P.
Attleboro, MA
A bit pricey for the clothing but the sneakers are great for their prices! Super comfortable and really cute! The variety of colors is awesome. Only complaint is they're not the best running shoe for people with knee or shin problems.
Angela A.
Detroit, MI
All i wear from nike is air force ones. I love nike shoes. They are my favorite brand of shoes.
The other brand i like is the air max 95. They are comfortable running shoes.
Jamie V.
SOUTHGATE, MI
I will only wear Nike shoes. They are great to workout in and do not leave blisters on your feet, no matter how intense the workout!! My Pink ones always get compliments too!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?