BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Jenna B.
Nike is my all time favorite brand! Need good running shoes? Nike. Need a good sports bra that is great for anything? Nike. Need workout clothes for beginner to professional ? Nike. Need anything? Nike
Denise R.
San Antonio, TX
I love everything Nike. Especially their running/ training shoes and their workout tights for women! Everything fits perfectly and lasts very long, because of this it's worth the price every time.
Tai W.
This has been a go to brand for as long as I can remember. I really do not have any major complaints about their company or products. I will continue to use and purchase there products in the future.
Carlyn W.
Rockville, MD
I two have Nike Free's - the second generation (before they started giving numbers), and a pair of 3's. I absolutely love them. They are so light-weight, and after using them consistently for all my exercise, regular tennis shoes just feel too heavy now. I absolutely love them!
Lauren S.
Cramerton, NC
I love the fit on all Nike shoes. My foot is rather small, and in most athletic shoes I have to wear a completely different size than I usually am. Nike also gets an A plus for durability and comfort.
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
This is my go to shoe. After suffering through plantar fascitis and IT band issues I finally found a shoe that allows me to run again. I'll never be a marathoner but this shoe makes me feel like I'm a world class athlete.
Amelia B.
Nike running sneakers are the only brand that has lasted me years while still looking cute! Its not just about brand recognition, they are very well made too! They can be kind of pricey but I think a good pair of workout shoes are worth it because you really only need one pair.
Wendy A.
Gainesville, TX
I really like Nike shoes, I worked at the hospital 12 hour shifts and these were the only comfortable pair of shoes the are quite expensive but still worth it. I will be shopping for Nikes again......
Libby M.
All of my nikes are super comfortable and i love how theres such a variety of colors and styles to choose from. This is the only shoe brand I wear, they also have super comfy clothes for working out.
tiffany l.
I have a pair in black and red and i adore it! I wore it to disneyland and universal. It was very comfortable. The price is reasonable but since your paying less it's not as flexible as the free runs.
Jennifer H.
Do you guys prefer Nike or adidas :)?
Maria C.
I've wanted Nike running shoes and I want to know if they are worth the money?
Esmeralda S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Who else LOVES Nike?
Gabriela B.
bad experience?
Tony  M.
Is this brand comfortable?