BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jasmine C.
Delhi, CA
I love this brand in general, had these shoes and that all I wear to be honest, very comfy for work I'm always on my feet so they help, and I also love their clothing line I love working out so I always buy there new things. & plus this brand is very trendy.
Michelle M.
North Bergen, NJ
Nike makes the best sneakers for every sporting activity. I love to jog and take long walks. I have absolutely no problem wearing nikes for a period of hours! They are lightweight and feel like you are walking on air. They do not make your feet sweat at all!
Haley N.
Brookeville, MD
I love Nike's work out cloths! they are great not only for working out but for long dance rehearsals! their leggings are super flattering. As a dancer I wear nike free because they are super movable yet they have enough support. I love to run in them as well!
Ellen B.
Chatsworth, Ga
Love Nike shoes. Even my doctor says they are good shoes for me to own because of a neck energy and he says walking is bad on me. But I wore Nike way before then. I also love their apparel.
Catherine  K.
I absolutely love Nike products. I'm a gym coach so I am in workout clothes every day. Nike has durable and comfortable products that make my days on my feet and on the go more comfortable.
Elizabeth C.
Toledo, OH
These shoes are the best I ever had they work great when I'm training they hold nicely
I have had bad experiences from other brands that claim they have shoes that I need but don't deliver
Emily  E.
Emlenton, PA
LOVE Nike brand! No matter if it's shoes, tights, hoodies,shorts Nike has it all. A little pricey but reflects the quality of the clothing and shoes. Always says what the label portrays whether it is dri fit or Nike pro, it never disappoints! Comfy and cute!
Katelyn K.
Cape Vincent, NY
I have a pair of Nike shoes I wear everyday and they have held up wonderfully compared to other brands and they are so comfy. I wish they weren't so expensive so I could buy more often.
Rita W.
Bayside, NY
I love nike shoes! They're the on,y brand of sneakers that i own. It supports your feet very well and its very light as well. I like the apparel as well but the hoodies are quite expensive.
irma M.
Tucson , AZ
Second favorite athletic brand over all. They're always my first choice for workout shoes, I have 4 pair's of the Nike Free runs 5.0 😂 very good quality gear & of course very cute as well.
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
What is your favorite item from this brand. ??
Cristina G.
Stafford , VA
Pick Nike or Adidas? 👟🤔
abby a.
Philadelphia , PA
Is Nike sneakers and shirts really good quality or people just buying it cause of the brand name?
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
is the quality ok? i don't want to spend $$$ on something that's not the best !!! i heard their shoes aren't that great!
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
What do you guys think about baby/toddler nike shoes price? Expensive or nah?

back