BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Mindy W.
Hurley, WI
I have these exact shoes they are the best I have bought and worth every penny just be carful when they get wet because they tend to get slippery. When working out or running they are very nice and comfortable and they fit to your feet pretty well.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
I tried to buy a pair of Nike shoes, and there was none in my size. I need a size 9 but none of the them fit right, so I went up to a size 10. Those were also too tight. I gave up and went to get Sketchers.
Mari M.
Brea, CA
These shoes are perfect for pretty much everything... Running, hiking, crossfit, even just as casual everyday shoe. So lightweight and breathable. I can have them on all day long outdoors and my feet are so cozy and comfy even at the end of the day.
Shaynia Z.
I absolutely love Nike! They have the best quality things from their shoes, bags, clothes to their sports equipment! They also have very affordable prices and always have great deals!
Demi B.
I have never been unsatisfied with a pair of nikes.. especially these! Whether you like to run, jog or walk, these shoes will fit every expectation, not to mention they're super cute!
Stacy R.
Los Angeles, CA
I Love Nikes Thier So Comfortable And Cute. They Have A Variety Of Types Of Shoes If You Want Running Shoes Or Some Sandals Or Just Some Sneakers. They are also so affordable compared to any other brand shoes nikes are cheap and well last you years!
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
I must say that I have quite the collection of shoes and wear only a select few; these are one of the few. I love the color, the fit, the comfort, the flexibly. Frankly I love it all!
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
I've Been wearing Nike since I was a baby. The shoes are always cute and the sweats and t shirts are super comfortable. I love the the variety of things they have for every age group.
Katie G.
Great shoe, so comfy and forming to my foot. The only issue I had with these was the sole on the heel started to separate. For the money, this should not happen to a month old shoe!
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
When my feet hurt from old age i buy Nike, when i have coupons i go to the Kids FootLocker and buy my sixe 6 Nike because they are usually a smaller price, then the womens Foot Locker.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?