BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

hayley k.
Springville, CA
I have an active family and Nike serves a lot of our needs! comfortable, well made socks and shoes, my son uses Nike equipment for baseball, glove, pants, batting gloves and cleats.
Mari M.
Brea, CA
These shoes are perfect for pretty much everything... Running, hiking, crossfit, even just as casual everyday shoe. So lightweight and breathable. I can have them on all day long outdoors and my feet are so cozy and comfy even at the end of the day.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
When my feet hurt from old age i buy Nike, when i have coupons i go to the Kids FootLocker and buy my sixe 6 Nike because they are usually a smaller price, then the womens Foot Locker.
Demi B.
I have never been unsatisfied with a pair of nikes.. especially these! Whether you like to run, jog or walk, these shoes will fit every expectation, not to mention they're super cute!
steph B.
New Baltimore, MI
Nike is one of my favorite brands. It has brought me so much inspiration. As a athlete I'm always on the run... Literally I'm alwuas running and Nike free runs are probably the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I have like 6 different pair lol
Mindy W.
Hurley, WI
I have these exact shoes they are the best I have bought and worth every penny just be carful when they get wet because they tend to get slippery. When working out or running they are very nice and comfortable and they fit to your feet pretty well.
KELLEYE S.
I like nike and my boys love all things Nike.. it is expensive but very worth the money. i love the latest styles in the nike shoes.. i like to run and they make a great running shoe.
Tia K.
New Milford, CT
I absolutely adore the Nike brand! It is so versitile and long lasting. All of my work out clothes are Nike and I wouldn't have it any other way. I would totally recommend this brand.
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
I have worn nike since I was little, so do and my son does as well! From running shoes to skate shoes, we've tried them
All! Always love the new styles and better than they the Comfort
Ana C.
Bronx, NY
I love their shoes! They're extremely comfortable and give a light weight feel. I highly recommend purchasing the Nike roshes. They're affordable and stylish and such a great fit !
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?