BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Tiffany B.
Seattle, WA
I LOVE Nike. I would love in all my Nike gear if I could. Every pair of Nikes I've ever purchased are comfortable and easy to wear. I live in my Nike sweatshirts for those athleisure mood kind of days.
Jacquelle H.
Boykins, VA
I love the Nike brand. They have amazing shoes. They are great quality. I have a nice pair for working in. They also have clothing that are great for workouts and everyday wear. I will shop here again.
Esperanza S.
Michigan city , IN
I loveeee Nike especially their shoes and sports where! I have never had a problem with any purchases I've made, I've gotten my favorite pair of shoes their! They were very affordable and super cute!
Becca A.
Nike shoes fit my feet better than any other shoe I have tried. They are light and wide enough to work with my feet. Their designs and colors are also unique so I feel good when I wear their shoes.
Karina C.
Palmdale , CA
Love Nike! Such a great brand. Their athletic wear is very light and breezy. Shoes are also great. Some things could be expensive but when they have sale you can find great finds at an adorable price!
Emily D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike is a great store with amazing products. The store is very organized and it's easy to find things. I found things in different sizes in the correct places, the products were an okay price but they could be a little less expensive. I will definitely be shopping there again
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
I absolutely love Nike running shoes. Long lasting and extremely comfortable. Shoes have great support and really help out on workouts. Also like other Nike workout items such as their bags and socks
Melissa P.
One of my favorite and go to brands for shoes and athletic clothing. I love shopping at their outlet stores and find that their merchandise is always top of the line and holds up very well. Their employees are always knowledgeable and helpful. One of the only sneakers I wear.
Hollie S.
Bakersfield, CA
If I could live in shoes these would be the brand I did it in. I love love love nike!!! No one should turn down a pair nikes, I have several pairs in my closet and get a new pair every chance I get!
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
These are such a great shoe for working out or even just a walk around town on a causal day. And a plus is how stylish and cute they are! I recommend them to anyone looking for a great athletic shoe.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?