4.79 / 5 based on 50,588 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Grabbed a pair that I can just slide my foot into & boy are they comfy. Now that are my go to sneaks. The fabric is almost like mesh so my feet get air & the inner soles are ridged but soft.
who doesnt love nike shoes! theyre awesome! some arent as comfortable as others but most are comfortable! they are expensive so if u dont take care of shoes and dont really care dont buy them
I have worn Nike shoes since I can remember. I am now 21 years old and still wear them! I don't have too many pairs, but also don't need more than 2 pairs (1 pair for work & 1 pair for exercise)
Nike is a great brand overall in my opinion. Good quality and comfort throughout merchandise, I have come to love this brand more and more and I don't see myself not shopping at the Nike store.
I absolutely love these shoes. I feel like I can run twice as long in these as in other sneakers. I never got any blisters from them and they are extremely comfortable to run long distances in.
I will not buy any type of athletic shoes unless they are Nike. You will pay a little more for this but they are great quality and last longer than the $20 tennis shoes you would find at Walmart.
I have several pairs of Nike shoes from the free runs, Nike flex and roshe. They are all so comfortable. I use them for work. I walk all day and these shoes are so comfortable and worth the cost
I love Nike! I like their running shoes and Also their clothes. My favorite are their running shorts with the built in underwear. I also wear a lot of their running razorback shirts. Their price point could be lower.
I've tried every brand of shoe and Nike is my favorite. They fit perfectly and I've never had a bad experience with them. I don't mind paying the price because they are my most comfortable shoe.
Lots of different designs to chose from as well as lots of different shoe styles . Each type of nikes fits differently for whatever your comfort level and based off of if your on your feet a lot , if you want them for working out, or if you want them for just looks.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos