4.79 / 5 based on 51,375 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,707 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
NIKE IS MY FAVORITE STORE!!!!💟💪🏽 it has all the sneakers to work out for any sport! I don't shop there often to buy work out clothing. Nike has perfect sweats and leggings. It's perfect for anyone!
I love these shoes, they are light weight and super comfy. The only issue is the flexible sole is not conducive to trail running because small rocks can get caught in the slats of the shoe. They are great for the gym, for cross training, etc. Just keep them off the trails.
Nike is my go to brand. I love my collection of flyknit racers and all my sports bras and running pants. Their sports bras are the only ones I ever buy since they're great with support and durability.
Nike athletic shoes are the only brands I use. Sure they are a bit pricey, but comfort and style definitely bet out the cons. Especially since I run and am constantly on my feet, the roshe runs are perfect.
This is such a good brand for workout, running, and tennis shoes. The shopping experience was super easy. They are affordable and attainable most of the time depending if you shop online or in person.
Nike has never disappointed me and their shoes are always top of the line. they are so comfortable and easy to run in. I wore them for 14 months long, standing all day and they never made my feet hurt
Buy one half size up for sneakers! Sports bras and pants are so comfortable and supportive for work outs and outdoors running! Sneakers are lightweight and stylish! Love it. Nike lab is cool in Nyc where you can personalize shoes.
I love wearing Nike Shox, I always have a few different pair to choose from. I also love their clothing for women. The hoodies are always so soft and comfy and the bright colors they use are great too!
Nike is literally all I have in my closet I always go there they have so much stuff you want it all they need one like right next to my house well maybe not cause I already spend so much money but the shorts are so great and the shirts are so cute and I love love love there hoodies and sockkkkkksssss
For my sport (rowing), I'm required to wear spandex shorts. I get wet a lot of the time, too. So far, Nike Pro compression shorts are the most comfortable and quickest drying spandex shorts I've found.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos