4.79 / 5 based on 50,520 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Lots of different designs to chose from as well as lots of different shoe styles . Each type of nikes fits differently for whatever your comfort level and based off of if your on your feet a lot , if you want them for working out, or if you want them for just looks.
I've always loved Nike. They have great quality in shoes their shox right now are my favorite. I wear them all the time most running shoes hurt my feet after long period of wear but these do not.
Nike athletic sneakers are the ONLY sneakers I will buy. I love others for running around, doing whatever. But for serious exercise or walking, you can't beat the comfort or fun color of Nikes.
I love Nike. I have Nike sandals for when I take off my Nike soccer cleats. There Dri-Fit series of shirts and shorts. There spandex are the best. I love my running shoes there comfortable.
Tracks your distance and calories. You can create workout reminders and set goals. Makes it super easy to track your run because of the Tom Tom GPS. You can run on the street, trail or track.
I use my Nike Frees mainly for gym workouts, low mileage running, and walking. I like these shoes because they are so light weight and they are very flexible. There just isn't enough support when I do distance running. I run no more than 5 miles in these shoes.
Expensive! But Nike has good quality and great looking clothing! I REALLY love the nike training app too! It's really been a great supplement to my workout routine. Good thing Nike has outlets =)
My only recent experience with Nike involves hockey skates. They are the only ones I have ever found that don't murder my feet. I may consider checking out their running shoes because of this.
Basically all of my workout clothes are NIke and I have a couple running shoes. Everything is great quality and lasts a long time (even when you run everyday). Prices are very reasonable too.
I love Nike running shoes, because they have so many different types of shoes, whether you want a barefoot run feel or you want extra support, they have them all and in many different styles.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos