BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lindsay M.
Mesa, AZ
Lots of different designs to chose from as well as lots of different shoe styles . Each type of nikes fits differently for whatever your comfort level and based off of if your on your feet a lot , if you want them for working out, or if you want them for just looks.
Crystal L.
East Bend, NC
I've always loved Nike. They have great quality in shoes their shox right now are my favorite. I wear them all the time most running shoes hurt my feet after long period of wear but these do not.
Faith L.
Malden, MA
Nike athletic sneakers are the ONLY sneakers I will buy. I love others for running around, doing whatever. But for serious exercise or walking, you can't beat the comfort or fun color of Nikes.
Ana R.
Huron, CA
I love Nike. I have Nike sandals for when I take off my Nike soccer cleats. There Dri-Fit series of shirts and shorts. There spandex are the best. I love my running shoes there comfortable.
Tara C.
Tracks your distance and calories. You can create workout reminders and set goals. Makes it super easy to track your run because of the Tom Tom GPS. You can run on the street, trail or track.
Michelle C.
I use my Nike Frees mainly for gym workouts, low mileage running, and walking. I like these shoes because they are so light weight and they are very flexible. There just isn't enough support when I do distance running. I run no more than 5 miles in these shoes.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Expensive! But Nike has good quality and great looking clothing! I REALLY love the nike training app too! It's really been a great supplement to my workout routine. Good thing Nike has outlets =)
Rhea D.
Olyphant, PA
My only recent experience with Nike involves hockey skates. They are the only ones I have ever found that don't murder my feet. I may consider checking out their running shoes because of this.
Michelle T.
Roselle, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Basically all of my workout clothes are NIke and I have a couple running shoes. Everything is great quality and lasts a long time (even when you run everyday). Prices are very reasonable too.
Alyssa T.
Long Beach, CA
I love Nike running shoes, because they have so many different types of shoes, whether you want a barefoot run feel or you want extra support, they have them all and in many different styles.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back