BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sage B.
I absolutely love Nike . Their shoes are amazing. I use them for softball practice and after my ACL surgery I couldn't find a shoe that kept my knees comfortable during the 2 hours . But I found my Nike Flex Experience RN and I fell in love . I give them a 10/10 ūüėĀūüĎćūüí™
Megan H.
Cincinnati, OH
Love love love their shoes and clothes! Their shoes have such cute styles and colors, and are very comfortable. Although, the clothing and shoes are a bit pricey, the outlet's have great sales.
Jane D.
I love Nike for clothing, but I don't find their shoes as comfortable as other brands. Their running shorts and spandex are expensive, but if you can find them for a good price they are awesome!
James K.
Seattle, WA
Nike is my "go to" brand for most sporting gear. Majority of the sneakers and gear that I purchase/own are made by Nike. Nike is innovative when it comes to design and it's very effective.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Not really a fan of their athletic shoes for running/training but I love the Jordan's and they are so comfortable on your feet you might as well be walking on a cloud. Not to mention they are stylish!
Anstiss E.
Anaheim, CA
My go to for athletic shoes and and definitely a very popular and well known brand. Their shoes are good for every kind of person, whether you are an avid runner or just a leisurely excersizer.
Raelynn L.
Harrison, MI
2 years ago I bought a pair of Nike shoes and I still wear them. They are comfortable and have last this long and I use them often. I was thinking about it the other day how it has been 2 years.
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY
My favorite pair of running shoes came from Nike and many ofther workout apparel. They have high quality workout items and you know you will look stylish as well when u are sporting around in Nike.
Christine G.
Norwalk , CT
I love Nike. Both my boyfriend and I buy only Nike for our fitness gear. Definitely loyal to this brand. Not only does it keep me comfortable during running, but it also keeps ,e dry and stylish.
Scout M.
Sardis, MS
How can you not love Nike? They have the best clothes and shoes for athletics! I absolutely love my Nike tennis shoes and I adore Nike yoga pants. Work-out tanks and shirts are a must from Nike.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back