4.79 / 5 based on 50,517 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I have several pairs of Nike shoes from the free runs, Nike flex and roshe. They are all so comfortable. I use them for work. I walk all day and these shoes are so comfortable and worth the cost
Nike is the best casual, sport wear shoe you can ever get they are so comfortable. I wear a lot of nike free runs. They are so light and good for running. I also have a lot of nike soccer shoes they are also comfortable. All nike products are the best you can ever get.
I've tried every brand of shoe and Nike is my favorite. They fit perfectly and I've never had a bad experience with them. I don't mind paying the price because they are my most comfortable shoe.
I absolutely love Nike . Their shoes are amazing. I use them for softball practice and after my ACL surgery I couldn't find a shoe that kept my knees comfortable during the 2 hours . But I found my Nike Flex Experience RN and I fell in love . I give them a 10/10 😁👍💪
Nike athletic sneakers are the ONLY sneakers I will buy. I love others for running around, doing whatever. But for serious exercise or walking, you can't beat the comfort or fun color of Nikes.
I love nike. they make some of the most comfortable shoes. and they are never overpriced. i was a big fan of nike as a kid and i still purchase nike products to this day. very good quality brand
I have worn Nike shoes since I can remember. I am now 21 years old and still wear them! I don't have too many pairs, but also don't need more than 2 pairs (1 pair for work & 1 pair for exercise)
Love Nike me and my son both have a lot of the products he's young so he needs comfortable flexible fun and we'll nice things and we'll I work out a lot and need comfortable things so I mean I've used different brands and types of thing but nothing compares to nike!!
Lots of different designs to chose from as well as lots of different shoe styles . Each type of nikes fits differently for whatever your comfort level and based off of if your on your feet a lot , if you want them for working out, or if you want them for just looks.
My favorite brand! You can't go wrong with anything Nike! I'm addicted to the shoes and pro compression shorts for working out. Materials last a long time and hold up very well over the years!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos