BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Tylie T.
I have tried just about every brand of tenne shoes and NIKE always seem to do the job! While other brand shoes tend to break, or the shoe laces are to long, NIKE meets the expectation of a runner! They always make their shoes comfortable & afordable.
Sheila H.
Pittsboro, NC
I recently purchased the memory foam flip flops in black and also in the blue. I can't say enough about the comfort. I highly recommend them to anyone who has leg and or back problems.
Caitlin N.
The only athletic shoes I wear are nikes. I love their shoes and clothing. I have owned many pairs of Nike shorts and other athletic wear such as headbands, tank tops, socks, and t shirts. One of my favorites is my Nike long sleeve half zip to run in.
Sue M.
Rosemead, CA
I absolutely love Nike. I have been a loyal customer for years. They look great and feel great too. Although they are pricey, their shoes are well worth it. They last me for years.
Kate N.
Nike is the best athletic brand out there. Everything is such a good value if you shop directly from Nike. Purchasing through other retailers that sell Nike is just way too overpriced and never offer good discounts.
Kris F.
Topeka, KS
Nike's are my go to brand for work shoes! I do quite a bit of walking, climbing stairs and sitting while at work and these hold up very well for the diverse things I need them to do.
Jacque V.
Lawrence, KS
Nike has great workout gear, comfortable and stylish. I love their shoes as Sunday lounge and house work shoes but they are not ideal on my feet for running. Not the greatest support.
Nicole B.
Jamison, PA
Nike is my favorite clothing brand for working out next to Lululemon and I love their shoes for running and walking. There clothes are really flexible and I love the dry-fit material.
Christie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love their shoes specially running shoes. My son is in sports and those shoes are great for practice and work outs. Their gear is so flexible and light weight it's so comfortable!
Luis Fernando S.
Doral, FL
Nike. I use it in my flannels, my shoes. I recommend it for its excellent quality, I really like. and it gives me personality.

but I can say that their designs are fashionable!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?