BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Dakota S.
Nike is a great option for good quality work out clothes and running shoes. I personally own a pair of Nike shoes and LOVE THEM! I couldn't buy another brand because of how they make me feel. I think it's fairly priced and would continue to shop here.
Sarah L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Nike is byfar the best sports brand out there! Most products are pricey but I feel that you get your moneys worth! Still have tennis shoes from 7 years ago that are in great condition!
Kris F.
Topeka, KS
Nike's are my go to brand for work shoes! I do quite a bit of walking, climbing stairs and sitting while at work and these hold up very well for the diverse things I need them to do.
Nathan B.
Cedar Hill
It feels like I am always wearing a Nike product. They have the best plain tee's and the best hoodies. Everything fits to true size. You can't go wrong with a fresh pair of Nike's.
Jenna G.
Nike has the best and diverse variety of shoes! For every style or look there's always perfect shoes, tops, etc to rock your outfit. One of my most favorite brands and will most definitely purchase from again. I highly recommend over any other brands
Tylie T.
I have tried just about every brand of tenne shoes and NIKE always seem to do the job! While other brand shoes tend to break, or the shoe laces are to long, NIKE meets the expectation of a runner! They always make their shoes comfortable & afordable.
Luis Fernando S.
Doral, FL
Nike. I use it in my flannels, my shoes. I recommend it for its excellent quality, I really like. and it gives me personality.

but I can say that their designs are fashionable!
Elly S.
The quality of Nike is perfect. My favorite running clothes are by far Nike. Their clothing and shoes fit true to size. Prices are a bit high, but the quality is worth it. Recommended.
Annie N.
Nike has been my favorite store for athletic gear. I own at least 10 pairs of shoes from Nike and I also own athletic gear which are very comfortable for working out. I love the running shoes.
Diondrea W.
Phoenix, AZ
These shoes are good for out door sporting and proved good comfort when you are purchasing them for comfort not price. However the price is always right so there for it is a win/ win.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?