BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jessica M.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
I am possibly the biggest Nike snob out there. I absolutely love it! I don't think I've really had any athletic shoes that weren't Nike. I also love their sports bras! Never disappointed!
Lindsey G.
Mesa, AZ
I only own two pairs of nike but I love the shoes I have. THeir product can be expensive but the quality is worth the product to not have my knees hurting after working out or running.
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike is a great brand. Whether it's shoes or clothing, you have a good product. I love that the shoes are comfortable and they have a wide range to choose from and many different styles.
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY
I love my Nike sneakers . They are very comfortable and well-made. I got mine when they were on sale which I normally would do. This is a very reliable brand and I would purchase again.
Breanne B.
Browns mills, NJ
I have a knee that is not so great but I am at the gym or walking my dog at least 5 days a week. This provide the support and comfort I need. I do feel that the pricing is a little high.
Crystal V.
Lawrence, MA
I have been buying nike shoes and clothes for a very long time and I have never been disappointed in anything I have bought from Nike NEVER EVER !! Favorite shoes brand of all times lol
Melissa  R.
Nike shoes are one of my families favorite shoe brand. My husband wears Nike's mostly and my son has too. As do I. Great quality and they last a long time if you take good care of them.
Greg W.
Bethel Park, PA
I run/workout multiple times per week and normally wear Nike clothes and shoes. My running shoes for the past few years have always been Nike. They are comfortable and hold up well.
Shannon M.
Obviously a company loved worldwide, and I'm no exception! I love Nike. Their active wear, other apparel and accessories, kicks, socks lol just everything. Not too pricey considering the quality you get!
Brittany L.
I go to the gym quite frequently and these shoes have held up and are still going strong. (8 months in) They're still as comfortable as the first day I wore them. And they're super cute!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?