BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Deborah M.
Bronx, NY
Love my Nike Free Runs! Bought them last summer and they are by far the most comfortable pairs of kicks I've ever bought. They're stylish but definitely perfect for running and working out. Pick up a pair and look cute while going to work out and while you work out too!
James F.
Dallas, TX
I have worn Nike brand shoes most of my life. They have the most comfortable & supportive shoes on the shelves today. They are a little on the expensive side, but well worth paying for the comfort.
Hannah S.
Bennett
I LOVE Nike products! Headbands, spandex, clothing, socks, and shoes!! i only ever wear nike because i like it a lot better than under armor. It's a bit pricey sometimes but quality over quantity.
Emily A.
I am very pleased with all my Nike purchases. Their workout apparel and shoes are made to last and very durable. The clothing is cute and is great to work out in and still look good while doing it!
Arianne F.
Toms River, NJ
Always very pleased with any Nike product. Before pregnancy I'd live in Nike tights and gear since I was working out a lot. Very durable and worth the extra expense here and there, I just wish they weren't as expensive.
Hayley C.
Simi Valley , CA
I've been wearing Nikes since I was young and they are my go-to shoe. I love all of their products and it's definitely worth checking out. I wear them all the time when I play basketball and lift!
Alisa G.
love love love nike! not only for everyday clothes but also for tennis gear and shoes! their sweatshirts are mya solute favorites. they are so comfy. I 100% recommend this to everyone everywhere!
Olivia Z.
i'm probably more of an Adidas girl but I love all of the lifestyle shoesfrom Nike. I live for the Air Force ones and I want them in white and black low top and mid. The Nike Pro shorts are also a fave of mine!
Courtney E.
Bristol, RI
Everything that I work out in is all NIKE! I couldn't imagine running in anything else besides Nike. I love the spandex capris they are the best invention. The sneakers also fit my feet perfectly.
Taylor P.
Sanger, CA
Nike products may be on the pricier side but they are definitely worth it! there are so many different colors and product selections, and they are very durable. other brands will wear out much faster. i ran track for years and nike was my go to brand for shoes and clothes!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back