BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Leticia R.
Clayton, NC
I love NIKE! From their shoes to their clothing and athletic gear!It is so comfortable and makes the sporting experience better. Not only are you doing exercise but you're doing it with style ;)
Sara P.
I love Nike shoes. They are so comfortable and super cute. My husband and I only shop at Nike for tennis shoes. I usually find awesome deals and the best part is that it last me for a long time.
Chastity M.
My son is a Nike junkie. Either Air Jordan or Lebron James. They are not cheap by any means. He's a basketball player so he has to have shoes. They are durable. For the prices they should be.
Jenn K.
Youngwood, PA
I really like Nike. They're expensive of course so I generally don't buy too much from them, I try and keep one nice pair of shoes from Nike and buy other ones to kind of get dirty haha. Good quality.
Zuleima S.
Doral, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Como todos sabemos es de las mejores marcas en todos sus productos realmente lo utilizó obviamente para hacer ejercicio ya sea desde zapatos camisas pantalones gorras todo me encanta de Nike
Jennifer D.
Jacksonville, AR
Love the fit and feel of this sneaker. It has helped me to improve my run time and my feet are not hurting so bad at the end of my work outs. The only con is there is minimal arch support. Other than that these are the best sneakers I have purchased in a long time.
James K.
Seattle, WA
Nike is my "go to" brand for most sporting gear. Majority of the sneakers and gear that I purchase/own are made by Nike. Nike is innovative when it comes to design and it's very effective.
Ashley  r.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Although I'm not really someone who wears sneakers, I love the roshe runs! I mostly shop at Nike for the workout gear. The pants and shirts are what I like best. Visiting an outlet (which is what I do) or shopping online is the best way to get great deals from here!
Missie P.
kenner, LA
I am a huge fan of Nike. My shoes, clothing, and bags are all Nike. Their prices range from cheap-to-high end making it the perfect gift. I visit the Nike store weekly. The quality is amazing.
Chantia J.
Pikesville, MD
I love wearing Nike when it comes to Athletic wear. It fits my body type best. I also love how it comes in different colors. I love how I can match my whole outfit. I also love they sport bras.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back