4.79 / 5 based on 49,171 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike is a great product. You can't go wrong with any product you buy. From the clothes to the shoes and everything in between its a great price for quality items!!!! I absolutely love it.
Nike is the only brand of tennis shoes that do not hurt my feet or knees. I love them! I have struggled with knee pain for years and it has limited my running abilities but not any more.
Nike shoes are one of my families favorite shoe brand. My husband wears Nike's mostly and my son has too. As do I. Great quality and they last a long time if you take good care of them.
Nike definitely is a good brand, and they have been running the game since day 1. I think that when you go to a nike store and purchase the shoes, you know you're getting a good product.
Despite the prices (which are a little higher than I like to spend on apparel), Nike shoes and athletic gear is worth it. I love all of my hoodies and workout tops as well as the shoes!!!
I always have a pair of pegasus's. I buy shoes usually for how they look and these always come in wearable colors. Their easy to match clothes to and of course Nikes are always comfortable.
MVP for the summer, great while running outside and don't make your feet feel confined and hot! Nike always does a great job with color options, bright colors are a must for the season.
My two favorite Nike products are there sneakers from the Free lines because honestly not only are they comfortable but they also loo good. And my second favorite is their Nike Pro spandex shorts or fit shorts. They are so flattering and perfect for running!
I got these in black and they look great with anything. Of course, their main purpose is for running. They are very lightweight, breathable, and comfortable. I don't feel as if they provide the greatest support though and will not be purchasing them again
I only own two pairs of nike but I love the shoes I have. THeir product can be expensive but the quality is worth the product to not have my knees hurting after working out or running.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos