BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
Love these shoes they are so comfy to wear if ur going for a run or going to be on your feet all day this is the shoe u want to wear and there all so cute so comfy and style all in one.
Amanda A.
Conroe, TX
I buy nike every time I go to the mall! to me, it's the best sports brand and super comfortable. they have anything in any color or pattern and it's all super cute (well for girls) I always work out in nike pros and a tank! super light for the summer!
Melanie H.
Marietta, GA
Nike has the best athletic fit. The fitness pants are tight so as not to sag but not so tight they hurt your waist. I love shopping at the nike outlet as they have the best Nike deals
Stephanie S.
I have been buying NIke as my tennis shoes & nothing else for the past 16 years. I love the fit. They last longer than any other tennis shoe I have ever owned. My kids all wear them too.
Emma B.
MARIETTA, GA
My favorite cross training show! So cute and comfortable while using great materials! The clothes are great for working out in any type of weather and really marry function and form :)
Elayne C.
Doral, FL
This is one of my favorite sneacker brand, i got the free run 2.0 almost 3 years ago and they still look like i bought them last week (after i wash them of course), i higly recommend them!
Sara P.
MVP for the summer, great while running outside and don't make your feet feel confined and hot! Nike always does a great job with color options, bright colors are a must for the season.
Alondra M.
Pasadena, CA
Just got some hot pink wedge nike, best shoes I've bought this year. Fashionable but at the same time sporty. The perfect mix a girl can have. Had to buy a second pair the following week.
Jessica M.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
I am possibly the biggest Nike snob out there. I absolutely love it! I don't think I've really had any athletic shoes that weren't Nike. I also love their sports bras! Never disappointed!
Katherine R.
Jesup, GA
I buy Nike everything when it comes to shoes and work out clothes. I have never had a problem with any of their products. They last a long time, are durable, and are reasonably priced. Definitely one of my favorites and always my go-to when buying shoes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?