BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Julia S.
I have been a long-time committed Nike consumer and do not plan on changing that anytime soon. I've never been disappointed with their products -- especially their Free Run Sneakers and Dri-Fit Apparel.
Jenee W.
I absolutely love all Nike products! I will absolutely never buy a different brand of running shoes or sports equipment! They have seriously never let me down and always provide the best quality products!
Kim S.
Bella Vista, AR
I am a NIKE addict!!! It is so comfortable and CUTE! I feel confident when I go to the gym, because I know that my athletic gear and clothes make my workout that much better! Love Nike and I always will!
Megan S.
Fayetteville, OH
Nike has been my go too, when it comes to workout clothing and running/sport shoes. There shoes are the only shoes that do not hurt my feet. And there clothes are great quality. The prices are fair also.
Alicia R.
Biloxi, MS
I love all nike products. I am a Nike freak. I have more than my fair share of nike running apparel along with shoes. I've never had a problem with any products from them. And their products last forever!
anna s.
Bristol, CT
Nike is one of my favorite brands. The stuff is pricey but worth it! The items last a long time and are super cute. I usually order online and it is quick and easy. I recommend this brand for many people.
Rebecca L.
I love NIKE brand sneaker! I bought the cutest chevron Nike sneakers and always get compliments on them! They are superrrr comfy and look awesome on! They are definitely worth the price when they are on sale!
Sofia C.
Saginaw, TX
These shoes are a hit, but are they great for running? honestly not for long distance or sprinting just for casual jog, if you need great running shoes invest in asics or nike dual fusion both are great!
Matthew T.
Cincinnati, OH
Even though I pronate pretty harshly, I still find myself gravitating towards Nike footwear. I appreciate the design and support they put into shoes, I just wish they'd focus on more than just the Neutral foot. Tough to find a more comfortable fit than their Flyknit or Free designs
Hailey H.
Comfy shoes nice jackets not too over priced. Now one con is some things are just not practical to wear so if you go get something you will wear all the time that is you. Or just nice and simple yet cute.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?