BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie B.
White Bluff, TN
I love the brand I own various kinds and all comfortable. Good to run in as well as work ... They are very put together Also beside shoes have good workout clothes and headbands.
Michelle B.
Manalapan, NJ
I used to be in love with Nike Shox. Now, I'm into fitness and into Nike Free sneakers. They are the best! They are super light. At the end of my workouts, my feet feel great.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
I don't really buy nike shoes cause I'm not an athlete and i kinda find them unconfy because of my flat feet, but that could just be me but ive heard great thing obout the shoes
Alexandria A.
Sacramento, CA
LOVE Nike, I purchased all my running shoes along with workout gear from this brand. Sometimes the prices are a bit steep, but I think for the quality the prices are not too bad.
Kendra F.
I feel like Nike is a go-to for most people, including my family. My husband only wears Nikes for basketball and my son that runs uses Nike for his road runs (but not trail runs).
Jacqueline C.
Austin, TX
I love nike ! Their shoes, gear helped me accomplish some of my weightloss goals! Their shoes don't get worn out easily. Made a big impact. Can be expensive but totally worth it.
Tiffany D.
This is a great brand. Nike shoes seem to never wear out. I always end up buying a new pair because the style has changed, not because I actually need a new pair. Good quality shoes.
Eden L.
Kannapolis, NC
I only wear Nike after trying many different shoes especially for working out and running. Nike's are so comfortable and they have lasted longer then any other shoe I have owned.
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
I refuse to wear any other athletic shoes than the Nike brand, if that says anything! Their clothes are also durable, comfortable, and affordable! You can not go wrong with Nike!
Than M.
NE
I have the Nike Lunar Forever2 in Black and Bright Green color. These pair of shoes are great for jogging/walking. I jogged for 2 miles and i feel supported in my heels and ball of my feet when walking. I never had blister from these shoes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?