BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Maria C.
Downey, CA
They have such a great variety of styles and I've only owned one pair in my life and I really liked them but my feet got too big. Not in my top spot for shoes but they have one of the best products.
Jessie H.
From socks to sports wear I love everything about Nike except the price. Everything is so expensive but everything is so pretty. I love their clothes and their shoes because everything is so comfy.
Adrian G.
San Jose, CA
I bought the Nike fuel band and loved it. It was the first generation fuel band. It was a bit expensive but worth the price because it worked with an app that motivated you to do more physical activity.
Malissa S.
DuPont , WA
I absolutely love Nike. Their shoes, apparel, gear, etc. Good quality products. Have never been disappointed with any of their products. Super cute, super comfy. I wouldn't choose any other brand.
Jorgia R.
Orlando, FL
I bought these shoes about a month ago because I needed new runners. They are so comfortable. I wear them everywhere and my feet are so thankful. I used to get shin splints every time I would run, these shoes provide a tremendous amount of comfort for my feet and legs too.
M K.
New Berlin, WI
I love Nike clothes and shoes, they are always really good quality and do the job for sure. Only complaint is that they don't have more deals or coupons available, if they did I would purchase a lot more
Tina C.
Coraopolis, PA
Nike shoes are perfect. I have 3 different pairs of Nike running/walking shoes, and they are so comfortable. I use them for hiking and walking trails. I would totally recommend Nike to all others=)
Raschelle G.
Just recently purchased my first golf outfit!! Kept me cool and dry the entire time! Very comfortable and athletic and did I mention stylish!! Nike is my go to brand for any athletic occasion! My kiddos love it and the price is always reasonable for such amazing products!
Guadalupe Y  .
Me encanta esta marca por que tiene los mejores shoes y estan super comodos para caminar o aser ejercicio, tanbien los compro para mi niño de 3 años y el siempre anda comodo.... balen su precio.
Janet O.
Orland, CA
I love nike shoes, they're amazing quality shoes! The only complaint i would have is they're pretty pricey so i cant afford to buy new ones for my children all the time because they grow too fast!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back