BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Sumayyah H.
Clifton, NJ
the best company out in the game right now they have so many stylish shoes i even work for a company that owns them! they have list of nike shoes such as huaraches (very popular), presto, sock darts, air force, etc! it's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I absolutely love nike!! I own so many nike shoes and clothes. The quality is amazing and they are so comfy. But, most importantly they are cute and fashionable!
Emily K.
Charleston, SC
I love everything Nike. I shop here so much whether it's for shorts, leggings or running shoes. I don't think they could get any better. It's fantastic quality and so comfortable. Let's go shopping here!
Carrie K.
Bay City, TX
I love wearing Nike clothes to workout in! The dry fit are my favorite because I sweat so much and it's not as heavy as cotton. I usually by my Nike workout clothes at academy and they are always so nice!
Priscilla D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Great brand for running shoes and workout clothes. There pieces are very long lasting and high end quality. The brand can be pricey sometimes but it's totally worth it!
Jillian W.
Sneakers sneakers sneaker. I absolutely love the variety. The prices are high for me but the quality is good. A pair of sneakers lasts me a long time. Not only are they supportive but they are also stylish.
gaby r.
Delafield, WI
I loveeeee nike leggings and pretty much all of their clothes! They are a little bit on the pricey side but the quality is really good and comfortable for day to day activities which is why I love buying it
Lexi M.
Pine City, MN
I do really like nike but I think they can be a little overpriced sometimes. They are good quality and I will probably always buy Nike brand I just won't pay full price for something that they are selling.
DESIRAE R.
I was skeptical on this brand on spending this much. I got a lot of use out of them specially when i was pregnant. I wore them out at my work and sent them back and got a gift certificate back to buy more.
Shannon B.
Indianapolis, IN
The only unfortunate thing about Nike is the prices. Not everyone can afford $150 running shoes... BUT I personally think it’s worth it. Nike makes a great quality shoe and great quality sports gear as well.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?