BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Annette D.
Chicopee, MA
I've never bought a pair I don't like... Work for all of my sports I am involved in as well as the gym
Definitely a continual buyer. Have about four or five pairs at the moment
Ashley B.
Menifee , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I bought these shoes on Black Friday for 50$! I workout every day during the week and I must say I finally found a pair of workout shoes that I love! They are so lightweight it's crazy!
Megan G.
Great Falls, MT
Nike is definitely the only brand of running show I will wear. They're lightweight, comfortable, and most importantly, very diverse in colors and patterns! They last forever too.
Damaris F.
Philadelphia, PA
Affordable, good looks & designs for adults kids teens and even toddlers / infants . Nothing to complain about & always affordable in clothing , accessories, & sneakers/ sandals .
Hannah S.
Santa Clarita, CA
By far my favorite brand of athletic shoes. I have Nike Free 5.0 and they are my absolute obsession. They are so comfortable and durable, i have had one of my pairs for like 3 years and they still work and fit as good as when i bought them.
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Nike is one of my top two brands that I rely on for all of my fitness apparel and gear. Their products are quality, durable, and help keep me fashionable in my active lifestyle.
Alexandria A.
Sacramento, CA
LOVE Nike, I purchased all my running shoes along with workout gear from this brand. Sometimes the prices are a bit steep, but I think for the quality the prices are not too bad.
Jamie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love my Nike shocks and hoodies that I have bought from sporting goods stores that Influenster will not allow me to mention their name because they think it is a dirty word lol.
Brittany S.
Middlesboro, KY
I personally think that nike is the best brand of shoes out there. It's really all I wear. My favorite has to be the Nike Free. They last me a pretty good while too. I have tried to wear other shoes but I always find myself going back to nike!
Vanessa Q.
Plant City, FL
Love nike it's been around for centuries. It is pricey but totally worth every dime. they have so many different varites. Comfortable for sure.
the look is cute also, i love NIKE
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?