4.79 / 5 based on 51,403 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike shoes are great. They are very comfortable and there is a style that will suit anyone's tastes and needs. I do wish they weren't so pricey, but it's a minor detail considering the quality of the shoes.
I was skeptical on this brand on spending this much. I got a lot of use out of them specially when i was pregnant. I wore them out at my work and sent them back and got a gift certificate back to buy more.
I find Nike to be a wonderful brand. I have quite a few pairs of running and training sneakers. I also use there track shorts and training pants. One of my favorite brand lines is Nike pro. Love love love.
I love the Nike brand shoe, shox are my favorite. I don't like all the new neon colors but i can find one i like. The new mesh shoes they are making don't last i had a pair that only lasted a few months and the mesh ripped. The shoes are a little pricey but in the end they are with it!
Their shoes can be a bit pricey but are totally worth every penny because the quality and the craftsmanship is great. Their itching and shoes will last you a long time. I like also how they tried to come up with fun, cute designs which can definitely make running a little more fun.
I have always been a nike girl especally when it comes to shoes. they are made well and do what they are made for. I play softball and I make shure my cleats are nike because I Know they will last me the hole season and get the job done my only compain is I feel like they run narow
Nike always has the cutest colors and style of workout gear in my opinion. I don't recommend their sneakers for hardcore running but definitely a good choice for a casual shoe or casual fitness enthusiast.
I've been a dedicated runner for the past 3 years and with that brings lots of running shoes. I have never worn a shoe other than Nike because they get me. They offer so many variations of running shoes, and their minimalist and light weight shoes always steal my heart. Such a big fan!
I love Nike. They can be a bit pricey but are so worth it. They are durable and offer the right support for the different style of shoe. My podiatrist approves me wearing them and that's good enough for me.
Love my black and pink Air Maxs, the only problem i have is that they didn't strech as much as I had hoped (used to buying cheaper shoes) so they are still a bit tight. But other than that its a win for me!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos