BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Jessica E.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike shoes are great. They are very comfortable and there is a style that will suit anyone's tastes and needs. I do wish they weren't so pricey, but it's a minor detail considering the quality of the shoes.
DESIRAE R.
I was skeptical on this brand on spending this much. I got a lot of use out of them specially when i was pregnant. I wore them out at my work and sent them back and got a gift certificate back to buy more.
Olivia H.
Greenville, NC
I find Nike to be a wonderful brand. I have quite a few pairs of running and training sneakers. I also use there track shorts and training pants. One of my favorite brand lines is Nike pro. Love love love.
hannah c.
Oxford, GA
I love the Nike brand shoe, shox are my favorite. I don't like all the new neon colors but i can find one i like. The new mesh shoes they are making don't last i had a pair that only lasted a few months and the mesh ripped. The shoes are a little pricey but in the end they are with it!
Sam S.
Their shoes can be a bit pricey but are totally worth every penny because the quality and the craftsmanship is great. Their itching and shoes will last you a long time. I like also how they tried to come up with fun, cute designs which can definitely make running a little more fun.
Lizzy C.
Platte Center, NE
I have always been a nike girl especally when it comes to shoes. they are made well and do what they are made for. I play softball and I make shure my cleats are nike because I Know they will last me the hole season and get the job done my only compain is I feel like they run narow
Panida D.
Nike always has the cutest colors and style of workout gear in my opinion. I don't recommend their sneakers for hardcore running but definitely a good choice for a casual shoe or casual fitness enthusiast.
Allie L.
MANCHESTER
I've been a dedicated runner for the past 3 years and with that brings lots of running shoes. I have never worn a shoe other than Nike because they get me. They offer so many variations of running shoes, and their minimalist and light weight shoes always steal my heart. Such a big fan!
Rebecca H.
I love Nike. They can be a bit pricey but are so worth it. They are durable and offer the right support for the different style of shoe. My podiatrist approves me wearing them and that's good enough for me.
Kirsti P.
Gresham, OR
Love my black and pink Air Maxs, the only problem i have is that they didn't strech as much as I had hoped (used to buying cheaper shoes) so they are still a bit tight. But other than that its a win for me!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?