BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brittany B.
The only brand of workout clothes/shoes I buy are Nike. They have NEVER disappointed me. Everything they make is comfortable and light. If you want a good workout shoe definitely try out Nike!
Michelle T.
Roselle, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Basically all of my workout clothes are NIke and I have a couple running shoes. Everything is great quality and lasts a long time (even when you run everyday). Prices are very reasonable too.
Abbey M.
There's a reason Nike has five stars. I don't own tons from them but everything I do own, I love. So comfy and soft and very very cute. I always get compliments on my shorts when I'm running.
michael r.
Moreno Valley, CA
Omg I am in love with Nike Products when the shoes are on your feet they feel like a snuggie hugging you toes and the clothes there are amazing and Beautifullll Oh my Gosh In Love With Nike
Jessica S.
Fayetteville, NC
Love all their clothing and shoes, their shoes are build to last. And it seems funny to me that I haven't stayed true to a brand but Nike. Most of my shoes are from them and I'm not surprised!
Kristina T.
Nike is basically the only tennis shoes that I will wear. They are always so comfortable and they have so many colors and styles that I never get bored with them! I definitely recommend them!
Evelyn T.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I will forever be a Nike fan! When it comes to running shoes there is no other way to go. There super comfy and they have so many different styles to choose from. I refuse to buy any other brand.
Randah G.
Suffolk, VA
My husband has bought three pairs of Nike Free running shoes in the last year. After about three months worth of use the shoes literally start to fall apart. He and I both used to swear by Nike products, but in recent years we have become wary of their products.
Bhavana M.
Bought running shoes from here a while ago and I refuse to buy any other brand now. I stopped getting shin splints and absolutely love working out again, especially running. Thank you Nike!
Steph W.
Coldwater, OH
Go to for clothes and shoes and socks and cold weather accessories. We love the designs and quality of the products. It can be expensive but it's understandable when factoring in durability.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?