4.79 / 5 based on 50,571 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike were my all time favorite shoes growing up! I always and I mean like every school year I had to have black air forces && white ones too. But the cortez were my #1😎
Favorite running shoes brand and work out clothes. By far the best. Definitely get a bang for your buck and quality is amazing, not to mention always very fashionable and up to today's latest trends! Love Nike!
Nike products never disappoint. From clothing to shoes they have all different types of options for every occasion. The quality is great, however some things are very over priced. Overall great products and well worth the money for certain items.
My go to for workout gear! Everything is durable and long lasting. The only place I buy tennis shoes! They last years and every style is so comfortable! I definitely recommend this store to everyone!
I love all my nikes. I wear a pair for work everyday. The only reason I gave four stars is for the main reason they do break down if you wear them everyday rather quickly. Also they are very expensive.
Nike caters to my wants! Comfort is #1 for me, so from their workout apparel, to their hoodies/coats, or their socks and sneakers, it's a win. The quality is amazing and so long lasting. I could sponsor Nike with the amount of sneakers I purchase from both athletic to fashion
Absolutely love all of the Nike tights that I own for working out! Tights aren't see through and I don't have any issue with them falling apart. Also, the only brand of athletic shoes that I will buy.
I love love love Nike. they are expensive but totally worth every single penny. I would definitely recommend their Nike running shoes and running shorts for exercising
The Nike KD 10 is the most comfortable performance shoe available. With the full length zoom bottom it feels like your feet are on clouds. It's lightweight with a full flyknit upper and sleek design.
Nike is my second home! Although some of their things may be pricey, i think they're worth the price. I bought a pair of running shorts and 2 tees, for $35. I got the shorts for $10 when the regular price is $30. Def recommend going to an outlet if you're looking for good deals.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos