BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
patria v.
I love love Nike, this brand is part of our American culture, our life style, our identity, they have such a variety of sneakers, sportswear clothes, their running shoes are the most comfortable in the world.
Aliza A.
Vacaville, CA
I bought the NIKE SB2s in yellow for myself on my birthday and they have absolutely held up during multiple hiking trips, numerous trips to the gym, and everyday wear. Plus I get a ton of compliments on them!
Jessica L.
Reynoldsville, PA
I love Nike brand shoes and apparel!! I work in a hospital and their shoes hold up the best! I love the great colors they have for shoes also, that's how people know who I am and which department I belong in!
Morgan J.
I've been wearing nike since I've been a kid . From wearing nike to run around to wearing them when I workout . Nike brand is very durable and reliable . They are definitely a too brand when it comes to shoes.
Ashley W.
Stevens point , WI
Nike is one of my favorite brands. I absolutely love them. They always have great quality of items. I have never been disappointed by one of their products. They are very pricey but it’s well worth the money.
Karema C.
Bronx, NY
I love Nike . Everything Nike. From the sneakers, to the headbands to the sports bra to the leggings Everything. I shop there every chance I get . Quality products for a decent price. You can't go wrong . JUST DO IT.
Brittney L.
Ewa Beach, HI
Everything from Nike is amazing and made with such good quality! You can find shoes made for different types of exercise that are both cute and comfy. Their work out clothes are super cute and comfy as well :)
Guadalupe R.
I purchased a pair of Nike Air Max 90's and they are amazing! Paid $180 and do not regret it at all! I would say their Janoskis are very uncomfortable and hurt my feet.
Megan R.
I have bought many Nike products from sports wear to shoes and I have never been disappointed every product I have bought the quality has been amazing and last for a very long time I would highly recommend Nike to anyone
Aushlin L.
Hoyt, KS
Nike is the only pair of shoes I will wear. They fit great and have enough arch for my flat feet. I will never buy anything other than Nike, especially since I'm on my feet 8 hours a day all day. Great price!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?