BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Brittney L.
Ewa Beach, HI
Everything from Nike is amazing and made with such good quality! You can find shoes made for different types of exercise that are both cute and comfy. Their work out clothes are super cute and comfy as well :)
Guadalupe R.
I purchased a pair of Nike Air Max 90's and they are amazing! Paid $180 and do not regret it at all! I would say their Janoskis are very uncomfortable and hurt my feet.
Anjelica W.
Currently wearing the Nike Free Express. They are awesome! I'm recovering from Achilles surgery and these are the most comfortable shoes to wear during the healing process. I can also do my physical therapy sessions in them. Highly recommended! And I get complimented on the nice color way.
Jacqueline M.
Lenexa, KS
I have very wide feet and Nike shoes tend to be more for narrow feet, so unfortunately I cannot wear the very trendy Nike's like I'd like to. However, I do wear Nike workout gear! Their dry fits are the best!
Megan R.
I have bought many Nike products from sports wear to shoes and I have never been disappointed every product I have bought the quality has been amazing and last for a very long time I would highly recommend Nike to anyone
Morgan J.
I've been wearing nike since I've been a kid . From wearing nike to run around to wearing them when I workout . Nike brand is very durable and reliable . They are definitely a too brand when it comes to shoes.
A M.
Nike are ones I use every day for my running shoes and I never regret it. Better than sketchers in my opinion just because it's more comfortable than anything else. Buy Nikes and trust me you would love it!
Kaley L.
Absolutely love these tennis shoes! I wear mine to the gym and I've had them for over a year now and they look brand new. They're light weight, comfy, and supportive. I love all of the fun colors they come in!
Kara R.
Nike is a great brand for active clothing and shoes. I mostly buy their shoes for my whole family. They are comfy, stylish, and last long enough. I wouldn't buy them from outlets though, they are low quality.
Rachel D.
Orlando, FL
I love Nike. I not only wear Nike for sports but also for going out. Super comfortable leggings and amazingly soft shirts. Shoes are high quality and although it can be a bit expensive it's definitely worth it.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?