BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Nikaury N.
Provo, UT
My favorite sneaker đź‘ź I love some good pair of sneakers especially if they're Nike. Love how comfortable they're and how amazing they look in every one. I love that they can be very versatile. Good price, at least in my size tho.
scarlet r.
Best athletics footwear company in the world! With unique designs and maximum comfort, Nike always reinvent themselves by bringing out amazing shoes, sport gear. In addition, its vintage designs are over the top. Love Nike always
Gracie M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike is an awesome company that has clothing and shoes for the whole family, they come out with something new all the time and keep us shopping for more. Nike never disappoints with new designs or colors they always make the grade.
Skylar W.
Emlenton
I have never had a Nike product that I didn’t like! I will only buy Nike shoes. They’re great and hold up for years! Every product I’ve ever bought has been great with no complaints. I will definitely continue to shop from Nike!
Andy G.
Edinburg
Nike has very good quality products! Their clothing is very stylish, even if you’re going out on a jog. Their clothes have you covered from head to toe! I personally love their shirts and shoes because they are very comfortable.
Marla C.
I like all my Nike products. The shoes fit great and are very comfortable. The cloths are cute and look good enough to wear even when your sneakers not working out. I highly recommend shopping here they have so many cute styles.
Lill O.
Holden, MA
I think that all of my Nike products are great quality and generally affordable. Some things they have are expensive but it’s possible to find them for affordable prices. I like the fit of Nike and often wear it for working out.
Sydney H.
Wayland, MI
Nike is awesome. Their shoes are my favorite. I️ like the simplicity of them and their colors. They’re comfy and I️ wear them for a long time. They have good customer service and I’ve always had a positive experience with Nike.
Renee P.
Los lunas, NM
Love Nike! My issue is I’m a bigger girl and most of the time I can by with a large but only if I want it fitted. I like looser sweaters so I have to shop for those in men section which don’t come in the cute girly colors.
Hayden P.
Olathe, KS
Great quality products for athletic wear! I also adore their shoes and continue to add on to my collection throughout the year. I think everyone should try out some nice pair of Nike running shoes because those are heaven sent.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?