4.79 / 5 based on 51,463 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike is my favorite sneaker brand. They're always so comfortable and I don't have to worry about my feet when I'm exercising. I always look for Nike sneakers when I need new sneakers. They've never let me down.
Nike brand tennis shoes are the only shoes that I can find that don't kill my feet, they last forever and are definitely worth the price. The styles and colors are also amazing they have a huge range of colors.
I grew up on Nike. I still like many of their products. But I feel like they have been supplanted by Under Armour for me. Nike's shoes have always run too small. I am a 13+ in Nike and usually 11-12 in everything an anything else. Still has great style, lacking functionality though.
Love Nike work out shoes!! I bought some last year and they are the best absolutely comfortable. They are even good when I go to amusement parks my feet don't even hurt at the end of the night. Great investment
Over the past 18 months I've become a runner. For my two half marathons I wore Nike and they are absolutely fantastic. I feel no pain in training or during the race and my sneakers are a huge portion of that.
For my family no other brand comes close in durability, comfort, and performance. With my history of foot surgeries and high arches this shoe is for me. I even use them in my job as a floor nurse in a hospital
I've been a fan of Reeboks before I switched to Nike. When I started doing fitness DVDs, I needed flexible soles and my running shoes were hurting on jumps. I found Free TR series and only buy those since then.
I love the Nike Basketball Elite and Platinum socks. The are very nice and have great padding. Fit well. They absorb wetness. The Football Elite socks are just as good. I'll keep buying them over and over.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Nike Free Runs, they are the most comfortable, light running shoes. Not to mention they come in a plethora of colors! And they always seem to be coming out with newer, better versions! GET SOME!
I love Nike products! As a former athlete, Nike products are my go to. The only thing I will say I dislike, are how narrow their shoes are. It takes a good wearing for my wide foot to finally feel comfortable.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos