BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Annamarie C.
Pueblo, CO
Regardless of what product it is, Nike is my go to. Everything is long lasting & doesn't have that $$$ price tag that goes along with it, like some brands. Very affordable & worth every cent!!
Robyn W.
Some of their clothing seems a little overpriced. I konw the company had issues with manufacturing conditions so I hope that has changed. Not the first brand I will be looking for.
Lisa K.
Glen Head, NY
Nike is known as the best for a reason. I recently bought free 5s and they are the most comfortable sneakers I have ever owned. There are also great discounts at their outlet stores.
lexie c.
Nike is my all time favorite brand for athletic apparel. They're not insanely expensive and the quality is great. Whether you need clothing or shoes they have something for everyone!
Kourtney S.
I love all Nike products! yes they are a little expensive but totally worth it because they last forever. Their clothes are all comfortable and they are a great company to support.
cassie c.
great quality items! very pricey but you gotta do what you gotta do to stay in business. it's really my own fault if i continue to shop there even with the price so i can't complain.
Kelly C.
Hopatcong, NJ
I honestly love Nike brand running sneakers! The colors are amazing, the shoes always fit well, and they hold up for a long time!! They can be a bit pricey, but it is well worth it!
Mary M.
Love Nike. I will only run in Nike Pegasus and they are the best for my feet. They don't make the best swim apparel but my team is sponsored by them and I love all the gear we get. Nike keep doing your thing
Gina R.
Waco, TX
I absolutely love Nike products. The running shoes are very comfortable and allow me to run my miles in no time. The dry fit workout gear is amazing. The products have good quality.
Christina R.
Defiance, OH
Absolutely love Nike shoes! My feet are very important and Nike has been there to take care of them. I will never buy a different brand! The FS lite run 2 and 3 are my go-to shoe.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?