BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Chris B.
Eden Prairie, MN
I'm 18 years old and I have been running since i was about 14. I have tried many other brands such as Asics and Reebok, but Nike has been the reigning considering they are comfortable, light, and stylish.
Kara H.
Nashville, TN
I always buy Nike when looking for new and long lasting tennis shoes and they haven't seemed to disappoint yet. On the other hand, I don't think it is necessary to spend 50+ dollars on shorts or a sports bra.
Karni T.
Santa Clara, CA
Nike has been around forever, it's become a household name for tons of people. It's produces a wide range of sports equipment,classic and lives up to it's reputation. If you need a quality item at a fair price, try Nike.
Brittany S.
Typically when I buy new shoes I always shop Nike. I also have found a new love for their clothing as well. Kids are rough on shoes but my daughter always gets great use out of her tennis shoes as well.
Destiny G.
Fresno, CA
Im in gymnastics and all my gear is NIKE! sports bras are incredible, great support. and their shoes are amazing, comfortable and light! my favorite are their spandex shorts. nike is my favorite gear ever!
Elizabeth M.
I love Nike. This is my go to brand for athletic clothes. My favorite is the compression running capris. I also really like their running and training shoes. Always quality products that last a long time!
Meagan F.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
My fiance and I LOVE Nike! He wears the Nike Dart shoes for running and I bought a pair of their memory foam sandals and love them. We've had a few pairs far and few inbetween but they are really good.
Desiree C.
Yuma, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I recently purchased a pair of Nike Flex online and these are by far the most comfortable running shoes I have ever purchased. No other brand can compare to the comfort these give me while I work out. I will definitely be buying again!
Milena W.
Keyport, NJ
Nike is definitely a great sports brand! I always use Adidas and Nikes Sneakers when I go out to play soccer.Nike is a great sports brand with great quality sneakers and clothing items. I actually might go out today and Buy myself a hypervenom Nike cleat! I will definitely buy more.
Megan S.
Fayetteville, OH
Nike has been my go too, when it comes to workout clothing and running/sport shoes. There shoes are the only shoes that do not hurt my feet. And there clothes are great quality. The prices are fair also.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back