4.79 / 5 based on 49,094 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
These are literally some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever had on my feet. I e always been a girl for shox until I tried these. It literally feels like you barely have on more than socks.
All I can say is FREE RUNS FREE RUNS FREE RUNS I own 4 pair and counting they are incredible light perfect colors and patterns. They are worth the cost. When you find them on sale even better :)
Love love love their shoes and clothes! Their shoes have such cute styles and colors, and are very comfortable. Although, the clothing and shoes are a bit pricey, the outlet's have great sales.
Nike's have the best walking shoes. I bring mine all the time to go on long walks or to go for a jog. I also use them when I am playing basketball with my family and they are very comfortable!
I am a NIKE girl! I will wear nothing other than Nike when it comes to my tennis shoes, Air Max. They may be pricey, but they are definitely worth it! the most comfortable, light weight shoe out.
I love Nike. Both my boyfriend and I buy only Nike for our fitness gear. Definitely loyal to this brand. Not only does it keep me comfortable during running, but it also keeps ,e dry and stylish.
I love Nike everything. All my sportswear and shoes are Nike brand. They are so comfortable in everything that they make. I can't imagine making a switch to any other brand for work out attire.
2 years ago I bought a pair of Nike shoes and I still wear them. They are comfortable and have last this long and I use them often. I was thinking about it the other day how it has been 2 years.
So in love with my Nike shoes! I have used them for walks out with my family to my Zumba classes! They are comfortable, and so many designs to fall in love with them! I would love to be able to buy all of them! I started cross fit and the shoes hold up like the world!
Not really a fan of their athletic shoes for running/training but I love the Jordan's and they are so comfortable on your feet you might as well be walking on a cloud. Not to mention they are stylish!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos