BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Vanessa  M.
Cabot , AR
These are literally some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever had on my feet. I e always been a girl for shox until I tried these. It literally feels like you barely have on more than socks.
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
All I can say is FREE RUNS FREE RUNS FREE RUNS I own 4 pair and counting they are incredible light perfect colors and patterns. They are worth the cost. When you find them on sale even better :)
Megan H.
Cincinnati, OH
Love love love their shoes and clothes! Their shoes have such cute styles and colors, and are very comfortable. Although, the clothing and shoes are a bit pricey, the outlet's have great sales.
Jessica M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Nike's have the best walking shoes. I bring mine all the time to go on long walks or to go for a jog. I also use them when I am playing basketball with my family and they are very comfortable!
kristany w.
I am a NIKE girl! I will wear nothing other than Nike when it comes to my tennis shoes, Air Max. They may be pricey, but they are definitely worth it! the most comfortable, light weight shoe out.
Christine G.
Norwalk , CT
I love Nike. Both my boyfriend and I buy only Nike for our fitness gear. Definitely loyal to this brand. Not only does it keep me comfortable during running, but it also keeps ,e dry and stylish.
Nina P.
Bensalem, PA
I love Nike everything. All my sportswear and shoes are Nike brand. They are so comfortable in everything that they make. I can't imagine making a switch to any other brand for work out attire.
Raelynn L.
Harrison, MI
2 years ago I bought a pair of Nike shoes and I still wear them. They are comfortable and have last this long and I use them often. I was thinking about it the other day how it has been 2 years.
Crystal A.
Hanford, CA
So in love with my Nike shoes! I have used them for walks out with my family to my Zumba classes! They are comfortable, and so many designs to fall in love with them! I would love to be able to buy all of them! I started cross fit and the shoes hold up like the world!
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Not really a fan of their athletic shoes for running/training but I love the Jordan's and they are so comfortable on your feet you might as well be walking on a cloud. Not to mention they are stylish!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?