BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lashana W.
As a woman, I can find a pair of sneakers in 5 minutes in either section, men's or women's. They are my go-to walking shoe, & I am a new balance lover. So many options, & color choices & functionality.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
Nike is a great quality company that makes amazing shoes! They are comfy and last a long time! I love mine for running, exercising and just everyday wear! They also make many colors and styles as well!
Noel B.
Oden, Mi
I purchased a pair of running shoes of NIke last summer in Florida while i was on vaction the price was expensive but they were totally worth it. They still look new! and they are extremely comfortable!
Rebecca L.
I love NIKE brand sneaker! I bought the cutest chevron Nike sneakers and always get compliments on them! They are superrrr comfy and look awesome on! They are definitely worth the price when they are on sale!
Abigail P.
Santa Rosa, CA
Nike athletic tops and bottoms are so amazing. They feel great and look great. The variety of colors and styles are outstanding. Their shoes are to die for. After long workouts my feet do not hurt at all.
Gianni R.
Bronx, NY
I want to focus specifically on Nike's Roshe sneaker and say they are amazing. They are the only athletic shoe I own right now and let me tell you I have used them for everything from everyday errands to hikes and even to go zip lining. They are super comfortable and easy to clean.
Kayla C.
Seneca, SC
I have been buying nikes ever since i was in elementry school and I'm 22! They are always changing styles and are always super cute and sporty. The quality is wonderful and they last for years! I have one pair i have had for almost 8 years! And still great condition. Inexpensive!
Rachel H.
Milwaukee, WI
Absolutely love anything Nike! The tennis shoes are definitely worth the money!!! And I recently purchased dri fit tops and yogas that I love!!! Recommend this to anyone looking for good quality apparel!!
Julia S.
I have been a long-time committed Nike consumer and do not plan on changing that anytime soon. I've never been disappointed with their products -- especially their Free Run Sneakers and Dri-Fit Apparel.
Megan D.
I absolutely love Nike! I love their workout clothes and their Nike FreeRuns. The colors are so in style and I love the prints of their clothes. I love the Nike Pro leggings! So comfy and fashionable!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back